- Designed state fund disbursement web application User Interface, and coded the xhtml templates (prototype) for development group. Won GTC award.
- Created with requirements team use case templates and use cases. Designs included usability and accessibility that exceeded ADA compliance including Section 508, level 1, most of Level 2 and some Level 3
- Collaborated with design and architect teams in overall application design
- Wrote UI Model documentation for client support turnover, and the Best Practices Guide for UI and the presentation layer
- Designed the User Experience including flow, architecture, "Look and Feel" and ADA/508 compliancy
- Participated in architecture sessions, created the UX and UI Model, created the working Prototype
Designed and implemented web-based front-end user interface for Avaya, and Ford Commercial Lending, including graphics, layout, logic, work-flow, […]