Designed user experience and UI for complex government enterprise web application that included using building blocks for designating […]
Agency that creates web, mobile, social network and gaming experiences. Work with a variety of high-profile clients in […]
- Designed user interface for online application including work flow, user experience and graphical layout
- Created mock-ups for business side, designed application flow and HTML/CSS code for developers.
- Worked with product owner. Part of sprint delivery team.
- Created user Stories with acceptance criteria, worked 2 week sprints with daily scrum calls.
- Helped create UI standards for their new web portal and created UI standards for our application
- Designed CSS and templates for RichFaces elements and for use by all applications across portal
- Consultant(NetPolarity), xhtml, css, richfaces, agile, ux, ui, 508, dreamweaver, photoshop, Version ONE, Code Collaborator, netBeans, vpn (remote worker)
- Designed Look and Feel, information architecture, prototypes and HTML templates for developers for online educational support software for school districts to comply with Truancy (eTruancy) and California mandates (ezManadates). (for Java/Struts applications)
- Designed a custom Look and Feel and VM templates for, and set-up a subscription based news article application using LifeRay (CMS) for Categorical News
- Designed state fund disbursement web application User Interface, and coded the xhtml templates (prototype) for development group. Won GTC award.
- Created with requirements team use case templates and use cases. Designs included usability and accessibility that exceeded ADA compliance including Section 508, level 1, most of Level 2 and some Level 3
- Collaborated with design and architect teams in overall application design
- Wrote UI Model documentation for client support turnover, and the Best Practices Guide for UI and the presentation layer
- Designed the User Experience including flow, architecture, "Look and Feel" and ADA/508 compliancy
- Participated in architecture sessions, created the UX and UI Model, created the working Prototype
- Designed Documentation templates for Business Requirements, Use Cases, Vision/Scope, Deployment, UAT Training, etc., set up documentation processes and flow through development phases, and oversaw Tech Writers and Analysts in implementation of process and documentation
- Wrote Sharepoint Users Guide for Developers and Analysts
- Wrote vision/scope documentation and edited/proofed/assisted in all technical documents including training, help, requirements, run books and test plans
- Wrote UI standards for large in-house mortgage servicing workflow application (Microsoft desktop using vb.net) Designed Web UI, created web templates and wrote web standards for public facing web piece
- Consultant(TekSystems), xhtml, css, Photoshop, Homesite, .net studio, SharePoint, Concept Design
Designed multi-application User Interface, user workflow and coded the xhtml templates for development group for an internal enterprise […]
Designed and implemented state-of-art class. Topics included: project methodology, physical and logical site structures, web standards, usability, PhotoShop […]
Designed and implemented web-based front-end user interface for Avaya, and Ford Commercial Lending, including graphics, layout, logic, work-flow, […]
Total site re-design, information architecture, layout, design Supplied graphics and complete HTML templates for all page levels for […]
Evaluated existing web site and site in development (design, code, usability), and evaluated current personnel. Trained developer in […]
Managed "tech shop" including hiring and evaluating 14 employees, and project management for 3 projects. Set up training […]
- Production Support, Trouble shooting and New Development. CPS Certified Site Management. Involved in the start-up and managed the Disti and OEM posting and maintenance for iBL project (e-commerce for distributors and Original Equipment Manufactured)
- Received Intel’s All American award for work on iBL Project Leadership in a rapid development environment
- Involved in re-design of developer.intel.com, maintained Flash products web sites, and initiated End of Life programs for legacy servers
- Created images, templates and logos for various internal and external divisions
- Original set-up of the Documentum system including contributing to the user manual for the Intel customization of product
- Trained incoming contractors for start up of the Intel Web Outfitter on-line stores and the (Dakota II).
- Consultant(GraphXStaff), html, asp, css, photoShop, illustrator, Corporate branding, re-branding