Designed user experience and UI for complex government enterprise web application that included using building blocks for designating […]
- Federal grant for usability/accessibility project
- Reviewed web presence for 508/WCAG 2.0 AA compliancy (WAI), HTML code validation, usability, standards and semantics
- Developed spread sheet for findings and research, ran all tests and collated findings
- Deliverables were document summarizing findings, stating recommendations and supplying specific solutions in their CMS and for their static HTML pages to be standard, semantic, usable, accessible pages, and a spread sheet detailing how to fix the code, for developer
- Consultant(VIP), html, 508, usability, accessibility, remote
- Converted large requirements and concept documents into Section 508 compliant web pages to meet federal accessibility website guidelines and basic usability, including creating the graphics, layout and code semantics
- Designed and coded.
- Consultant(GreyThorn), html, css, 508, Accessibility, Adobe Creative Suite 3, Remote worker
- Designed state fund disbursement web application User Interface, and coded the xhtml templates (prototype) for development group. Won GTC award.
- Created with requirements team use case templates and use cases. Designs included usability and accessibility that exceeded ADA compliance including Section 508, level 1, most of Level 2 and some Level 3
- Collaborated with design and architect teams in overall application design
- Wrote UI Model documentation for client support turnover, and the Best Practices Guide for UI and the presentation layer
- Designed the User Experience including flow, architecture, "Look and Feel" and ADA/508 compliancy
- Participated in architecture sessions, created the UX and UI Model, created the working Prototype
Designed multi-application User Interface, user workflow and coded the xhtml templates for development group for an internal enterprise […]