Designer on Shop for Insurance, Re-imagine Mobile App and Re imagine Secure Portal Accessibility SME including:Reviews of wires […]
Designed user experience and UI for complex government enterprise web application that included using building blocks for designating […]
Reviewed 3 supporting web applications and 2 desktop clients for 508 compliancy, HTML code validation, WCAG 2.0 recommendations, […]
Specializing in cross browser, accessible UI designs based on web standards, UX (including usability testing, user base analysis) and a consistent business identity. Since 2001 have been doing only non-profit companies on a volunteer basis. (Free) We get lots of work.
- Currently involved in a large full re-design project, and a new Drupal site for green energy. Please ask for details.
- Recently completed full site-redesign and content templating for the Asante Africa Foundation.
- Volunteer for non-profits including hosting online accessibility forum events, writing white papers, implementing new features, training IT volunteers and site redesigns for accessibility.
- Speaker at Technology conferences and instructor at day seminars – topics included Usability, Accessibility and Business Websites with Purpose. Led 3 day workshops, 2-4 hour sessions, and Train the Trainer sessions for employers. Included development for SITE.org, MPI.org, and other travel/incentive/meeting planner organizations.
- WordPress, Drupal, MoveableType and other Content management Systems
- Sketch Flow, Balsamiq, HTML Prototypes, ui, UX, 508, WAI, Remote Worker
- Federal grant for usability/accessibility project
- Reviewed web presence for 508/WCAG 2.0 AA compliancy (WAI), HTML code validation, usability, standards and semantics
- Developed spread sheet for findings and research, ran all tests and collated findings
- Deliverables were document summarizing findings, stating recommendations and supplying specific solutions in their CMS and for their static HTML pages to be standard, semantic, usable, accessible pages, and a spread sheet detailing how to fix the code, for developer
- Consultant(VIP), html, 508, usability, accessibility, remote
- Converted large requirements and concept documents into Section 508 compliant web pages to meet federal accessibility website guidelines and basic usability, including creating the graphics, layout and code semantics
- Designed and coded.
- Consultant(GreyThorn), html, css, 508, Accessibility, Adobe Creative Suite 3, Remote worker
- Designed Look and Feel, information architecture, prototypes and HTML templates for developers for online educational support software for school districts to comply with Truancy (eTruancy) and California mandates (ezManadates). (for Java/Struts applications)
- Designed a custom Look and Feel and VM templates for, and set-up a subscription based news article application using LifeRay (CMS) for Categorical News
- Designed state fund disbursement web application User Interface, and coded the xhtml templates (prototype) for development group. Won GTC award.
- Created with requirements team use case templates and use cases. Designs included usability and accessibility that exceeded ADA compliance including Section 508, level 1, most of Level 2 and some Level 3
- Collaborated with design and architect teams in overall application design
- Wrote UI Model documentation for client support turnover, and the Best Practices Guide for UI and the presentation layer
- Designed the User Experience including flow, architecture, "Look and Feel" and ADA/508 compliancy
- Participated in architecture sessions, created the UX and UI Model, created the working Prototype
Assisted in fixing issues in their new content management system Corrected html pages outputted by vendor making them […]
Designed multi-application User Interface, user workflow and coded the xhtml templates for development group for an internal enterprise […]
Designed and implemented web-based front-end user interface for Avaya, and Ford Commercial Lending, including graphics, layout, logic, work-flow, […]